Account Executive / Software Sales – North America
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into a hybrid commute in San Francisco CA. Relocation bonus available depending upon location.
“Professional business advisers that dive deep into analyzing client requirements in order to show them exactly how the Odoo platform can fit every need of their business, large or small. It’s a methodical, consultative approach to tackle all the functional details, but it’s based around real human connection and guidance, in order to show customers the Odoo way!” – Head of Direct Sales
Odoo is the world’s top open-source ERP SaaS software and Direct Sales is key to our future success! Account Executives strategically find the best solutions for businesses interested in Odoo’s SaaS offerings.
Account Executives work with companies to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is a technical sales opportunity for experienced individuals who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn how to effectively sell Odoo’s diverse software offerings throughout a variety of industries to provide value to customers on all fronts.
As an Account Executive here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of building substantial market share in a variety of different software verticals.
- Work with other Account Executives to spearhead the growth & adoption of Odoo SaaS solutions
- Full sales cycle, from the inbound conversion through an initial close, and then post-sale account management for upselling
- Be a solution engineer that analyzes all aspects of prospects’ business operations and builds out a tailored Odoo implementation package to demo
- Sell a diverse SaaS offering to almost any industry in the North American region
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize the sales process
- Hit revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree is required
- 2+ years experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a record of top performance
- Solid understanding of business operations
- Knowledge landscape of software providers in different verticals
- Demonstrated ability to learn, think on your feet, and communicate effectively.
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property where as the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Sales team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
Once back in the office (Post social distancing):
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches – snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.