In this Business Development Internship, you will gain international and cross-cultural experience working in a business environment with like-minded people whose vision and goal is to see God radiated in the business community. You will get the chance to be part of a vibrant community of Jesus-followers in a large city in Southeast Asia with the possibility to learn new skills and discover your passions in an international business and faith-driven environment. In addition, you’ll participate in cultural excursions, experience discipleship opportunities, and get involved in the local and ex-pat church.
This Kingdom-driven Talent Acquisition company is located in a country where the gospel has not been fully advanced yet. Our vision is to mobilize and engage people using their S.H.A.P.E (Spiritual Gifts, Heart/Passion, Abilities, Personality, Experience) in the marketplace among the least reached. We create a pathway for marketplace workers through strategic talent acquisition and HR consulting.
You would be joining this existing team as they are looking for someone to reinforce the team who wants to see God reflected and glorified in the business world. You will work together with the existing team to work on positions assigned by clients.
Responsibilities + Duties
- Support knowledge management, including the pipeline, databases, and associated processes
- Market research on different industries in the country, identifying key companies, decision-makers
- Preparing service pitches and making presentations to prospective clients and investors
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the company’s business products, processes, and operations and remaining up-to-date on industry news
- Monitor and research open positions in assigned industries and reaching out to Prospects
Qualifications + Skills
- Self Starter, team player, quick learner, and problem solver
- Write and present high-quality reports
- Experience serving abroad is a plus
- All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship
- This is a paid internship
- Pre-Field training happens through online materials and Zoom calls with coaches in the weeks leading up to the internship start date
- Dates and duration of internships are flexible and should be worked out with the team
- There could be the possibility to stay on with the company after the completion of the internship
- Degree Credit available upon the approval of your university/college supervisors