We are looking for two bright Administrative Assistants to join our team, one under our VP of Business Development and Creative, and the other to support our executive team. The ideal candidates should express interest in either the digital/e-commerce world, business administration, or the beauty industry.
- Answer phone calls
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports, and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Make travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Support team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Reconciliation of receipts and expenses
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills
This position is part time, with opportunity for growth and the potential for a full-time position in the future. The schedule is flexible, but general business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
Submit your resume to apply now!