We are looking for an organized & energetic professional to join Pactech’s dynamic team. He/She will work closely with our accounting, operation, marketing, manufacturing and fellow sales teams. He/ She will focus on fulfilling customers’ requirements, billing and invoicing, drawings, deliverable, and deadlines. In addition, this individual should be able to handle multiple projects, schedule production capacities and have excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process orders, create invoice, provide quotes and conduct regular follow-ups on orders in a proactive and efficient manner.
- Upload invoice to customer portal in a regular and timely basis.
- Coordinate efforts and support fellow sales team members regularly.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities to ensure sales are closed and customers are satisfied.
- Respond timely to customer inquiries regarding order/shipping status.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/ Office 365 packages.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- People oriented, with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete projects timely & preciously.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent customer services experiences.
- Prior interconnect or cable manufacturing experience a plus.
- Fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese (preferred) and English.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Working Experience: 1-2 years of administration experience a plus