We are looking for an organized & detailed oriented professional to join Pactech’s dynamic team. He/She will execute the supply chain needs for the company to ensure materials availability so products can be efficiently manufactured to meet company and customer demand. In addition, this individual should be able to handle multiple projects, schedule production capacities and have excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A thorough understanding of the manufacturing flow and process is desirable.
- Materials management using Excel spreadsheets and data entry into Quickbooks Enterprise (manufacturing module).
- Responsible for planning, sourcing, production and delivery to ensure product quality, cost and delivery requirements are met
- Responsible for maintaining the Purchase Order process and ensure that requests are valid and meets procedural requirements. Review and approve purchases up to specified dollar ceiling and facilitate the approval process
- Receive incoming materials and documentation.
- Shipping to and from customers both domestic and international including any requirements for international shipping documentation.
- Communicate with Operations Team to ensure that inventory of parts meets production needs.
- Identify qualified vendors and negotiate best price for products/services. New supplier qualifications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/ Office 365 packages.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- People oriented, with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete projects timely & preciously.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities with Good negotiation skills.
- Prior interconnect or cable manufacturing experience a plus.
- Fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese (preferred) and English.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; sit and use hands to manipulate objects. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Working Experience: 1-2 years of administration experience a plus