The HROSC Representative is our internal HR Customer Service position that works with our internal Panda employees regarding Human Resources questions and the position is responsible for problem identification, accurate documentation, and clear communication to Operations associates in resolving their inquiries on HR processes and programs. The HROSC Representative also handles specialized assignments involving unemployment claims, leaves of absence, and other HR activities to ensure HR processes are carried out accurately and on a timely basis on behalf of Operations associates. This position also conducts training at regional Operations meetings on HR processes/benefits
- Provides responses to Operations associates concerning a wide variety of HR practices and processes, such as benefits, hiring processes, and employment verification, on a timely and accurate basis.
- Identifies location with common questions and issues and attends regional Operations meetings to provide training on HR processes and company benefits, focusing on issues specific to the location.
- Handles specialized assignments involving unemployment claims, leaves of absence, state-specific tax forms, and other activities as required to support Operations.
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is prepared so that new hire transactions and existing employee changes can be processed.
- Solicits input from Operations and other functions on how to improve HR processes using technology.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum two years of experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment.
- Successful completion of annual store training.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.