Job Description Details:
As an intern, you will gain valuable Human Resources experience while supporting our Manhattan, KS, manufacturing facility as a member of our HR team. You will have the chance to provide specialized expertise in one or more human resource disciplines and assist in generalist responsibilities for the location. You will provide assistance with a diverse scope of projects and programs relating to the HR Function. You will also have the opportunity to participate in organizational development activities and change initiatives that support key business objectives.
- Provide functional support for the location as part of the plant HR team
- Participate in both targeted projects and broader programmatic initiatives related to HR in support of business objectives
- Apply continuous improvement measures and methods to help create efficient HR service delivery
- Assist in talent acquisition efforts, including onboarding, retention, and engagement
- Collaborate as part of recognition, community outreach, and engagement high performance teams
- Maintain strong, positive employee relations through interactions with all levels of the organization
- Perform these and all other duties as assigned
Education Required: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business, or related field.
Work Experience in HR and/or manufacturing facility preferred.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.