- Analyzing financial statements of private equity partnerships, including a review of partnership portfolio company valuations and cash flows
- Preparing client reports and presentations
- Assisting with special reporting, research, and due diligence projects on an ad hoc basis
- Performing an initial quantitative and qualitative review of potential private equity fund investments
- Conducting in-depth quantitative analysis of potential private equity fund investments
- 1—3 years of analytical experience in investment banking, consulting, audit, investment management, or other similar fields
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, business economics, or related field with a record of high academic achievement
- A strong interest in investments and the capital markets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I or II – Preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with one of the “Big 4” in Private Equity related transactions.