ABOUT THE COMPANY:
PatMa Productions is an independent studio producing content for multiple platforms with an emphasis on inclusion, recently founded by former CBS Entertainment chairman Nina Tassler and feature film producer Denise Di Novi. We are a company that focuses on diverse voices, gender parity, and giving women and people of color more opportunities both in front of and behind the camera. We are looking for interns to support us as we are growing quickly, with a number of film and television projects in various stages of development.
Nina Tassler served as the president and then chairman of CBS Entertainment, with the network ranked as the most-watched for almost the entirety of her tenure, overseeing such popular series as THE BIG BANG THEORY, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, CRIMINAL MINDS, BLUE BLOODS, THE GOOD WIFE, UNDERCOVER BOSS, and others. Denise Di Novi has produced a number of female-driven and hit films, including HEATHERS, LITTLE WOMEN, CRAZY STUPID LOVE, THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS, A WALK TO REMEMBER, FOCUS, as well as EDWARD SCISSORHANDS, NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, and BATMAN RETURNS.
REMOTE INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION:
Daily tasks will vary from writing copy for marketing promotions, managing the social media accounts, and brainstorming ideas for marketing initiatives. Building graphics, presentation decks, and series bibles for project-specific materials. Ability to contribute and manage ideas for content to be used with digital and social channels associated with PatMa Productions.
What we are looking for:
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other-image editing software + Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate analytic skills with strong proficiency in Excel
- Experienced with presentation software and have a working knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, and Canva
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent note-taking skills, within meetings, to find the key points of the conversation and capture after-action responsibilities.
- Well-developed writing and grammatical skills; including copywriting and proofreading ability
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Previous experience working on social media in an academic or professional setting; posting and writing in the voice/tone of an organization
Students need to be able to receive academic credit and should have a strong interest in reading, current events, and TV development.