At Premier America Credit Union, our Core Purpose is to serve our members by making it easier to meet today’s needs and reach tomorrow’s dreams. Talented team members succeed in our organization by demonstrating a commitment to our shared values of accountability, friendliness and respect, a passion for delivering great service, giving back to our communities, and pursuing personal growth.
We are seeking a dynamic Digital Product Manager, who will represent and reinforce our member’s perspective throughout the digital banking product(s) lifecycle. Responsible for maximizing the value of the digital banking portfolio of product(s) (e.g. online/mobile banking, payment, e-statements, personal financial management services and other third-party services and information systems) related to digital banking in alignment with the strategic vision and business outcomes set by Executive Management. Responsible for developing and building long and short-term digital strategic plans that align with the credit union goals focusing on driving the financial growth with a culture of digital thinking and delivering value to its members, stakeholders, and credit union’s leadership. The right candidate will have a sense of urgency, the ability to improve operational efficiency through thoughtful process improvement, and a strong commitment to delivering best in class service.
- Initiative: Your high level of initiative and personal responsibility will enable you to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in an effective and professional manner.
- Communication: Your effective communication style will be used to transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Teamwork: Your ability to encourage and exchange creative ideas, and to provide practical solutions to problems will be used to promote innovation.
- Judgement: You make sound decisions about business practices, managing risks and ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with internal policies, procedures and legal/regulatory requirements.
Our Team Members enjoy the following rewards and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized health care including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending account
- Company-Paid Life and A&D insurance
- Discounts on loans (must be a member)
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick time
- 401k Retirement Saving Plan with a 6% safe harbor employer match
- Educational Assistance Program and more!
About the job:
- The core responsibility is to identify and prioritize high-impact opportunities in existing digital products and define requirements for features that maximize revenue, retention, and acquisition.
- Must discover and evaluate new platforms and technologies to develop new products that leverage the strength of the Credit Union’s brand.
- Expected to continuously seek out opportunities to drive operational improvement and productivity, and close performance gaps while meeting established goals.
- Acts as a champion for change within the department, offering new ideas and continuously developing knowledge and processes to improve the customer experience and team member engagement.
- Responsible for developing metrics and measures to provide analysis that will assist management in improving key processes and deliverables.
- Will deliver superior digital experience that results in increased conversion, organic traffic, task completion, and engagement in this high-profile, high-impact opportunity.
- Will keep abreast of emerging technologies such as AI, fintech innovations, and digital banking trends to inform product direction and strategy.
- Understand the use of practicality of new and emerging digital technologies and functionalities and introduce new and relevant ideas and capabilities on a regular basis.
- Proactively communicate with Sr. Leadership, Marketing, and IT Management Teams while preparing annual business plans; incorporate technology planning and capabilities into business objectives.
- Partner and manage the workflow with UX designers, product managers, user researchers, UX copywriters, and design operations & accessibility experts.
- Understand and apply Key Performance Indicators, business drivers, user research findings, and digital analytics to develop solutions and engagement strategies, prioritize efforts, and drive delivery.
Required Education/Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related technical field
- Five years of experience in digital product management and working knowledge of on-line and mobile banking, websites UI/UX, development, and technology architecture
- Three years of experience managing customer facing digital applications
- Must have previous hands-on ad campaign management experience required
- Experience with Agile Scrum development and JIRA project software a plus
- Understanding of modern web UI architecture and development, responsive web design, SEO, and analytics
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Online attribution platforms (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics), Microsoft Office Suite, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, Slack, Workfront, HTML and CSS
Salary range: $82,888.34 – $103,610.42 per year
Key words: banking, credit union, financial institution, online attribution platforms (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics), Microsoft Office Suite, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, Slack, Workfront, HTML and CSS
Premier America Credit Union will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.