From its modest beginnings in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico, Princess has grown to become one of the premiere cruise lines in the world. Today, its fleet carries its passengers to more worldwide destinations than any other major line.
While cruising paused worldwide, we laid the groundwork to take our company to even greater success, with fresh perspectives and new ways of working. We’re looking for a Sr Analyst, Global Direct Sales Analytics who is responsible for providing analysis, insights, and reports to monitor and track sales performance for Global Outbound Sales teams and Direct Sales teams across global 3 PC regions (US, AU, UK) and 5 brands (PC, HA, CU, SB, POA). These standard and ad hoc reports/analysis will be used by Sales Teams for performance visibility and by management for decision making (campaign scorecards, channel share reporting, campaign lists and relevant insights/recommendations).
The Sr Analyst, Global Direct Sales Analytics will work with teams across Princess, with our office Santa Clarita, CA, we’re looking for amazing humans across the country for this role. Princess offers strong compensation and outstanding benefits including cruise travel.
Here’s a summary of what Princess is looking for in its Sr Analyst, Global Direct Sales Analytics, is this you?
- Supports the development, user testing & maintenance of the lead management system for Outbound Sales for all Holland America Group brands & locations. Initiates Siebel UAT support during time sensitive fixes, upgrades and enhancements by providing Analyst staff.
- Supports development strategies for lead generation & outbound sales and work closely with stakeholders (Marketing, Web) to coordinate and implement.
- Provides key analytical insights to maximize lead sourcing, lead conversion and yields. Distills insights into actionable recommendations. Analyzes inbound sales data to provide key insight to maximize inbound sales.
- Collaborates with the Director, Direct Sales Programs to develop meaningful and comprehensive performance management tools for Sales Teams.
- Manages the lead management reporting, including liaising with Sr. Specialist, Consumer Programs to understand the issues and needs of Sales Teams and works with IT to implement resolutions as acceptable to the business.
- Generates and validates incentive payout reports and ad-hoc compensation reporting in collaboration with the Director of Consumer Sales.
- Collaborates with Workforce Management across brands and locations to incorporate staffing reporting and insights into Monthly Executive Summary.
- Provides analytics support for direct sales campaigns, including segmentation, list preparation & analysis of results. Work with Director, Consumer Sales to review & develop effective segmentation to target leads based on analytical findings.
- Conducts periodic reviews of urgent ad-hoc data extractions and summaries provided to management by Direct reports. Monitors quick turn-around and closes analysis of business critical data.
- Collaborates with direct reports to QA standard reports, correct anomalies and make recommendations for streamlining/automating reporting as needed.
- Oversees the accurate execution and analysis by direct report staff of daily/weekly/monthly sales and performance reports and follow-up analysis.
- Conducts periodic QA audits on the delivery of automated reports for all brands/regions.
- Demonstrates good judgment in monitoring and proactively addressing and resolving key issues needed to manage the compliance and accuracy of reporting elements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or technical area required. MBA students preferred.
- SQL experience & Strong command of all Microsoft Excel functionality
- Siebel campaign management and OBIE experience or compatible CRM & analytics environment experience preferred.
- Demonstrated data analytics experience working with a variety of data sources.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing requirements and how they impact a large scale data environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including proven analytical, quantitative presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Capable of balancing multiple projects with ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff which includes timely feedback and performance evaluation initiatives.
- Flexibility in work hours is required to deliver on urgent data as needed
- Must be able to travel up to 10%
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, are always compliance; environmental protection; and the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, the people in places we visit, and our Carnival family, both shoreside, and shipboard. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Princess will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact email@example.com.