We are an Entertainment Business Management firm handling all tax and financial matters for entertainers/musicians/high net worth individuals. Our continuing expansion requires us to seek out talented Tax staff to service our growth and become part of our success. We are looking for these qualified individuals to work in our Woodland Hills and Santa Monica offices.
· Experience in an Entertainment Business Management firm is preferred
· 2 or more years of experience is required in tax accounting with an emphasis on self- employed, high net worth individuals, partnerships and corporate tax returns
· Multi-state tax preparation experience will separate you from other candidates
· Proficiency with ProSystems tax software and Excel
· Experience in taking the working trial balance and financial data for preparation of the tax return and adjusting journal entries.
· Current tax preparer’s license/PTIN required and CPA/EA designation preferred
· Working with other members of the client service team to analyze client data and prepare work papers and tax returns for complex multi-state tax returns for Corporations, Partnerships, and Individuals
· Completing all assigned compliance projects accurately, thoroughly and timely. We focus on efficiency and organization