Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are looking for a driven individual to join our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team as we pioneer the way into offering a powerful digital giving and engagement platform for thousands of churches.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be the client’s first impression of Pushpay, so we are looking for a passionate, personable and professional individual who will be able to connect our clients to our service. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about Pushpay or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our general market focus. This role reports to the SDR Manager and is 100% remote (must be based out of Washington or Colorado).
- Hit daily numbers for outbound calls, emails and text messages to potential church partners (prospects)
- Have meaningful conversations with prospects to understand the challenges they face engaging their community
- Effectively communicate Pushpay’s value proposition and how it can help solve their problems
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
- Use best-in-class software like Salesforce to build your pipeline
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals to achieve targets, both individually and as a team
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent at connecting with people over the phone: courteous, well-spoken, and good at asking questions
- Attentive listener: Able to understand the customer’s needs and communicate to them the Pushpay solution
- Strong computer skills (proficiency with Mac OSX, Google Suite, Slack, and Salesforce a plus)
- Positive mental attitude
- Competitive individually, as well as a team player
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.