Qral Group is a boutique management consulting firm that partners with a broad range of pharmaceutical, biotech, and gene therapy companies to support go-to-market strategy, analytics, operations, and information management. We have a flexible remote working model with key client and Qral team members clustered in NY/NJ/PA, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, and Delhi.
- Together we advance: Qral Group brings together individually great people to construct a diverse and capable team. With backgrounds in biology, business, research, engineering, and technology, our team uses our expertise to help patients and clients around the world
- Curiosity keeps us hungry for the intellectual frontier: We best serve our clients by leveraging the latest thinking, approaches, and technologies to solve their problems. We support all our client’s needs ranging from go-to-market strategy, analytics, operations, reporting, data warehousing, and information management
- Grit drives us forward: Having the fortitude to see problems through to execution, and live with the results, puts us in a position to provide real value
This is a full time, fully remote position with occasional travel to the east coast.
As part of Qral’s creative design capability group, the Content Strategist will play a vital role in the development of marketing communication strategies and content for our clients. Content that engages their target audiences and increases their brand trust.
Competitive salary with a benefits package including health/dental insurance and a retirement savings plan.
Role & Responsibilities
• Strategize, create, and collaborate on key content deliverables for our clients.
• Contribute to strategic thinking for project success that addresses our clients’ business needs and the needs of their target audience.
• Demonstrate the ability to synthesize discovery research findings into insights and recommendations.
• Processes and strategies for the Content Strategist include:
– Conducting content audits
– Development of content frameworks
– Planning and holding stakeholder and user interviews
– Planning and facilitating content development workshops
– Creating creative briefs
– Concept and copy testing
– Client presentations
– Project documentation
• Deliverables include a wide variety of content assets for use in digital and print channels.
• Understanding of industry best practices for content creation and management.
• Ensure deliverables follow user-centric standards, are consistent, adhere to project goals, and work within the output channel
• Stay current and share insights on best practices, trends, and tools; participate in content strategy communities.
• Thoughtfully contribute to Qral’s overall culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and specifically, the creative group’s team cohesion
• Process improvement: strive to improve on project execution and collaboration processes
• BS/BSc/BA in marketing, communications, writing, journalism, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
• 3-4 years of professional work experience as a content strategy professional
• Superior written and verbal communication skills: demonstrated experience writing copy for internal and external audiences. Writing samples are required.
• Experience in:
– Presenting work to clients
– Planning and running workshops and stakeholder interviews
– Audience research and testing
– Creating content audits, persona development, site-mapping, and user and navigation flows
– Managing several projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure: deadline-driven mindset
• Creativity and problem-solving attitude
• Consulting/agency experience is a plus
• Life-sciences background a plus