Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active uniques, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit’s University Program is ready for our next cohort of interns, and we need Data Science Interns to join our crew! Are you a beginner Data Scientist with a dream of both building models and browsing r/catsstandingup at work? You’re in the right place! Reddit is in search of Data Science interns to join our Intern Program (and we guarantee you’ll get to do some of both!).
Work on projects that impact the business. You’ll gain exposure to how a real data science team works, from developing experiments to creating business cases.
Be mentored by experienced Data Scientists from all backgrounds. From bootcamps to universities, small to medium and large companies, you’ll work with data scientists of many different experiences and levels. You’ll have a formal mentor on your team guiding you throughout the summer as well!
Contribute to the betterment of Reddit, whether that be through making it easier to create content on Reddit, serving up relevant content to users, fighting evil on the site, improving our mobile apps, or a number of other projects we have in the works.
Come to work at our San Francisco or New York office, complete with catered lunch, free snacks, a rooftop terrace, and easy access to downtown SF or NYC. (Subject to change based on safety guidelines created due to the global health pandemic)
Continue making Reddit history as a part of our next intern class. Be a part of a new community, earn piles of sweet Reddit swag and get to know the city during sponsored outings over the course of the summer.
- Actively working towards a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or related fields
- Graduating between Fall 2022 and Summer 2023
- Exposure to SQL programming language
- Curious or driven by data analysis (strong analytical skills)
- A desire to work at Reddit HQ in San Francisco or New York City over Summer 2022 (Subject to change based on safety guidelines created due to the global pandemic)
- You’re over the age of 18 and authorized to work in the United States
- Working towards an advanced degree (Master’s or PhD)
- Strong SQL and Python knowledge
- Experience working at a small start up or mid-sized company
Join Reddit; help build the front page of the internet.