ROLE OVERVIEW AND IMPACT:
Are you looking for a fulfilling career helping companies grow their business to new levels? Regents Capital Corporation invites you to join our Sales Development Representative New-Grad Program, become a member of our elite sales team and do just that! You will learn how to connect with key finance executives across the United States. You will research and identify new business opportunities and your success will have a direct impact in our future growth goals. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to begin developing your core sales skills and finance industry experience. This is the opportunity to work alongside industry sales leaders by supporting our outbound sales team.
Regents Capital needs driven individuals who thrive in a challenging environment, who know that they can succeed in a fast-paced, client-facing sales career, and are comfortable with achieving/exceeding metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and sales quotas.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role serves as the entry-level role into a sales career at Regents Capital Corporation. Successful SDRs critically think and learn through coaching from their mentors, build upon, and improve their skills throughout their tenure in this program. You will master the use of the most powerful Sales Systems and Software, while connecting with key executives across a diverse array of industries. After mastering the SDR role, you may be eligible to continue into the Account Executive role based upon your success in this program. If you want to learn to be the best – this is where you start!
There are five core goals and responsibilities in this role to help train, equip, and prepare you for advancement:
· Learn and master Regents Capital’s powerful sales systems and software
· Develop foundational knowledge of Regents Capital’s services and equipment finance options
· Exceed Weekly Call Goals and Sales Impression Count KPI’s
· Exceed Qualified Opportunity Identification Goals
· Demonstrate the ability to handle challenging call scenarios resulting in positive outcomes for Regent Capital.
· Must be within less than 1-year of having completed a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree from the start date of this role
· Long-term interest in a client-facing sales career including cold calls and other prospecting techniques
· Competitive spirit and the drive for results
· Exemplary problem-solving skills and the resourceful ability to take initiative
· Coachable and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail