Are you eager to begin a career, but can’t get started because you don’t have experience? Schreiber Foods is seeking a high energy intern to assist the Customer Experience Analyst team.
Working within Customer Experience allows interns to build a solid foundation as they work closely and build relationships with several Business Units throughout the company. This is a great opportunity that will give students exposure to the customer and processes related to servicing their needs and a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in business. This internship works with partners in our Home Office in Green Bay, WI but is open to be remote/virtual for the entire internship.
Looking to hire intern immediately, however, will start January 2022.
What you’ll do:
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in Customer Experience, you can receive an inside look at your potential desired career path.
- Intern will be collaborating closely with Customer Experience Analysts, Sales and the Customer.
- Hands on experience- given ownership of key customer accounts, while assisting on everyday tasks.
- Direct communication to customer through email and phone.
- You will be offered to work on exciting projects that require analysis of reports and statistics.
- Participation and attendance in regular team meetings.
What you need to succeed:
We’re looking for leaders who thrive in fast-paced environments. The successful candidate will have:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a major in Business, Finance or related field.
- Must have at least 3 semesters remaining in school upon start date (May 2023 grads or later).
- This internship is year round, working at least 20 hours during the school year and 40 hours during summer/winter breaks.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Leaders who thrive in fast paced environment.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage the timeframe of a project request.
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Reviewing resumes daily – apply ASAP!
Qualifying Positions Offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program