We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organization and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to acclimate in a fast-paced, however extremely dedicated non-profit organization. This position will also be asked to input data into our HRIS system and extract that data by running reports to support needs/questions that arise from day to day.
- High school diploma and/or GED required.
- At least two years’ experience working in an office environment, direct HR experience preferred not required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows. Experience with an HRIS system preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to change direction but still meet deadlines.
- CA driver’s license & insurance.