College Students: Are you ready to take your first steps into the Financial Services industry? By applying to Stifel’s Summer 2022 Internship Program, you can spend this summer gaining hands-on experience while working for a leading firm!
This cutting-edge program is designed to give you a direct introduction into the industry and allow you to gain valuable experience while working alongside seasoned professionals.
We have several exciting opportunities across a variety of departments:
- Compliance (various departments)
- Digital Solutions (various departments)
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit
- Investment Products and Services
- Private Client Group
- Stifel Bank & Trust- Commercial Lending
- Stifel Trust Company
- Taxable Fixed-Income Trading
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn various job functions within the Financial Services industry.
- Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects.
- Research various legal, regulatory and other topics within functional area and industry.
- Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies.
- Assist in preparation of reports.
- Pursing an undergraduate degree, preferably in a related field, with at least one year of college completed.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in academics and participation in extracurricular activities
- Possesses strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.