SVG is a full-service valuation firm that provides high quality valuation services for businesses and real property. We perform valuations for estate planning and tax purposes, financial reporting, ESOPs, mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, and other matters. We are the trusted advisor for attorneys, accountants, corporate executives, investors, entrepreneurs, and high-net worth individuals. Our seasoned experts hold numerous prestigious credentials related to the field of valuation.
This a unique opportunity to learn finance and valuation in a collaborative, collegial, and laid-back atmosphere. We are located among the rolling hills of Calabasas, CA, just off the 101 freeway. Senior Associates will perform analyses using traditional and cutting-edge valuation methods and techniques and will develop excellent Excel modeling skills, as well as strong business acumen.
We are looking for a full-time valuation associate.
Associates will perform and assist in performing:
- Company, industry, and market research
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Weighted average cost of capital analysis
- Relative or market valuation analyses
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Report writing
Only local candidates will be considered.
A summary of the requirements and/or responsibilities of the position include:
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Preferred majors include: Finance, Accounting, and Economics
- Strong academic performance (minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Strong capabilities with Microsoft Office
- Good financial modeling skills in Microsoft Excel is a MUST
- Ability to analyze and assimilate large volume of data
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multitask engagements and responsibilities with competing deadlines
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Benefits offered (must work full time):
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid time off
- Health and other types of insurance
- 401k with matching contributions
Will be working remotely