TAP Series is located in Westlake Village with a fast-growing team and a culture to develop solutions with best practices. Our culture is team-oriented, detail-oriented, quality and precision-focused, outcome-oriented, and results-focused. Our products are used by Fortune 500 companies, universities, colleges, government, military, and individual students.
The Accounting Internship offers motivated students the opportunity to gain technology industry experience, with a realistic preview of what it would be like to work at our office. This is a paid internship, and you will be provided with meaningful, challenging hands-on tasks, as well as exposure to various parts of our organization. Additionally, we have various internship opportunities available such as web development, social media, and marketing supporting our products.
What we are seeking:
We are a growing company and seeking an intern to join the team. This is a part-time position in our Westlake Village office, where you will be assisting with accounting automation. The accounting intern will work directly with a CPA.
- Operation daily accounting functions – Level I and Intermediate Accounting
- Research accounting and other issues
- Payroll, Accounts Receivables, and Accounts Payables
- Follow standard financial procedures
- Respond to customer inquiries
- And other responsibilities as needed
- A passion for numbers, critical thinking
- Course – Accounting Level 1 completed
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word and or LibreOffice
- Has the ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented, diligent, motivated, reliable, and trustworthy
Please note that the schedule may fluctuate per the team’s needs, but we are specifically hiring for a specific shift on specific days.
Employees are required to maintain social distancing and wear masks. Personal protective equipment is provided.
Due to COVID-19, we offer only remote interviews.
TAP Series is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. TAP Series is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.