About this Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell through of TTI Power Tool brands by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI Management, and our retail partners.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned store associates and management to cultivate strong relationships.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the training program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate store associates, management and customers.
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers and management.
- Plan and execute demo events, stores walks, trade shows, DIY workshops, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes and quality.
About Techtronic Industries, NA (TTI)
TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best in our industry. Our promote from within culture allows you to grow throughout sales, management, marketing, product and more!
Techtronic Industries, NA (TTI) is a world-class leader in innovation, design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Brands represented include Milwaukee®, AEG®, Ryobi®, HART®, Hoover®, Dirt Devil®, Oreck ® and Vax®.
TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best in our industry.
Within our Leadership Development Program, we provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and reward you!
The Leadership Development Program gives you all of the resources to accelerate your career. At every step of your career journey, we provide you with a combination of support, guidance and freedom that brings out your best. We have a promote from within culture where you are able to grow your career in sales, management, marketing, product, supply chain, finance, and many more areas.