Requisition title: Office Coordinator II * NEW Mobile Crisis Response Team #396
San Diego’s NEW Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCRT)
Helping People in Crisis: Mental Health Support Without Uniformed Law Enforcement
Scope of position: Cross Train in Basic California HR requirements, Facilities Management, AP, AR, Budgets, Journal Entries, IT Hardware Assignments, Inventory Management
Must be organized, efficient, fast paced, self-sufficient, accountable, willing to work more than 8 hours a day.
Schedule is TBD: 5 days per week but could include weekends.
Telecare San Diego’s newest behavioral health program is a 24/7, non-law enforcement, Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCRT) serving individuals of all ages experiencing mental health crisis utilizing recovery principles. We will exist to respond to crisis with the goal of safety for all. Our community has recognized a need to respond to mental health crisis and those under the influence from a posture of compassion, patience, and recovery. This program collaborates and accepts referrals from the San Diego Access and Crisis Line (ACL) and law enforcement. San Diego’s MCRT will offer crisis triage and management, risk assessment, in-person intervention, and case management. Each team will respond to calls from the mobile office van to provide services directly in the field in the following San Diego Regions: Central, East, South, North Central and North Inland.
Passion and Mindset Set Us Apart
We are building a multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-generational, and inclusive team that shares in our core values of respect and dignity towards all, whose make up reflects the communities we serve.
We will redefine the way we respond to our community members and their families when they are vulnerable and suffering from a mental health crisis and/or drug/alcohol use. Ready to make a difference?
Employment Status: Full Time Salaried Position; We are looking for a highly dedicated Office Manager who aligns with our mission and values, who will work 5 days per week, might include weekends.
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
Finance driven Job Duties:
• Performs insurance verification
• Provides support and direction for financial requests for staff and members served
• Provides Training and direction to ensure compliance with fiscal policies and procedures
• Facilitates Rep Payee services
• Facilitates Trust Banking services
• Prepares and validates payroll
• Enters AP batches weekly into accounting software
• Monitors client eligibility at admission/enrollment and throughout stay
• Prepares and reviews credit card entries
• Provides and maintains revenue information; provides billing information to A/R department and County agencies
• Records and deposits cash receipts
• Determines monthly journal entries required and confirms correct information is on reports
• Organizes, secures and maintains all files, records, cash, cash dispensing and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures
Medical Records driven job duties:
• Closes Charts per procedures
• Sets up Charts per checklists
• Basic chart preparation and following checklists for charts to assure compliance with standards (notes deficiencies)
• Orders medical records forms and supplies
• Safeguards confidential information per policies and requirements
Human Resources driven job duties:
• Runs compliance reports in systems including TOP/Relias and makes strategies to assure compliance
• Plans recruitment efforts for open positions with Administrator
• Provides back up regarding HR related duties to other locations when required
• Maintains personnel files per standard and checklist
• Distributes HR information to program personnel as directed by Corporate HR
• Assists in promoting open positions
• Schedules Interviews, prescreens potential candidates, checks references, schedules physicals, creates conditional offer packets and coordinates the conditional offer process
• Tracks new hire paperwork and documentation including credentialing
• Enters information into TOP/Relias
• Runs and tracks MVR reports
• Processes Shoes for crew’s orders
• Maintains OSHA logs and completes Workers’ Compensation Reports, completes incident reports. Participates and helps coordinate Safety Meetings
• Close out terminated files
Information Technology driven job duties:
• Acts as point of contact between program and IT for maintenance of phones, computers, hardware, and software
• Provides limited computer systems support to staff
Program/Department driven job duties:
• Inventory and purchasing for program related supplies/equipment
• Coordinate work events
• Assist with staff scheduling
• Order supplies (food, office, maintenance)
• Assist with events
• Prepares correspondence, agendas, meeting minutes/notes
• Assists leadership with special projects
• May serve as a relief or back up for the receptionist or other Administrative positions
• Calendars administrative tasks including MOU expirations, safety meetings, drills, etc.
• Helps coordinate and address maintenance requests
• Helps facilitate staff scheduling
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
• High School or GED
• Two (2) years of Office Administration or one (1) year experience with an Associate’s degree
• One (1) year experience in a healthcare field
• Knowledgeable and proficient in MS Office programs
• Experienced entering data into computer systems
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Working knowledge of Social Security, Medicaid and other Government assistance programs
• Experience in Healthcare field
The Office Coordinator II plans and organizes a variety of administrative and financial operations functions to support business operations.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, twist, bend, squat, kneel and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, and do simple grasping occasionally. The position requires manual deviation, repetition and dexterity and to occasionally drive. Visual requirements include computers and books exposure and close eye work (small figures)
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability