Requisition title: Office Manager * NEW Mobile Crisis Response Team #396
San Diego’s NEW Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCRT)
Helping People in Crisis: Mental Health Support Without Uniformed Law Enforcement
Scope of position: Supervisor role to 3 administrative support staff overseeing Basic California HR requirements, Facilities Management, Office Management, AP, AR, Budgets, Journal Entries, IT Hardware Assignments, Inventory Management
Must be organized, efficient, fast paced, self-sufficient, accountable, willing to work more than 8 hours a day.
Schedule is TBD: 5 days per week but could include weekends.
Must be flexible, have leadership experience, and align with Program Mission and Values.
Telecare San Diego’s newest behavioral health program is a 24/7, non-law enforcement, Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCRT) serving individuals of all ages experiencing mental health crisis utilizing recovery principles. We will exist to respond to crisis with the goal of safety for all. Our community has recognized a need to respond to mental health crisis and those under the influence from a posture of compassion, patience, and recovery. This program collaborates and accepts referrals from the San Diego Access and Crisis Line (ACL) and law enforcement. San Diego’s MCRT will offer crisis triage and management, risk assessment, in-person intervention, and case management. Each team will respond to calls from the mobile office van to provide services directly in the field in the following San Diego Regions: Central, East, South, North Central and North Inland.
Passion and Mindset Set Us Apart
We are building a multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-generational, and inclusive team that shares in our core values of respect and dignity towards all, whose make up reflects the communities we serve.
We will redefine the way we respond to our community members and their families when they are vulnerable and suffering from a mental health crisis and/or drug/alcohol use. Ready to make a difference?
Employment Status: Full Time Salaried Position; We are looking for a highly dedicated Office Manager who aligns with our mission and values, who will work 5 days per week, might include weekends.
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• Supervises various support positions and plans, organizes variety of administrative and financial operations functions
Finance driven job duties:
• Serves as a backup to Office Coordinator I, II or II during absences
• Provides training to staff on Financial systems and trouble shoots issues related to Financial systems
HR Driven Job Duties:
• Acts as a member of the leadership team to determine when to involve HR Generalist or Regional HR Manager
• Audits employee records and prepares employee files to be sent externally
• Assures safety committee meetings are occurring and functioning properly
• Audits OSHA logs
• Coordinates local safety audits
• Coordinate shoes for crews at the program
• Part or the leadership interview team
• Coordinates local recruiting
Information Technology driven Job duties:
• Acts as a troubleshooting partner for issues relating to phones, computers, hardware, and software
Program /Department driven job duties:
• Supervises other Administrative Staff
• Acts as a back-up for other administrative position and for work overflow
• Works with leaders on process improvements in administrative tasks
• May coordinate facilities repairs and improvements and work with Corporate Facilities Department as local contact
• Conducts local program related training
• Works with outside vendors including housekeeping, maintenance, food service
• Provides coverage and back-up for Administrative positions at work site and other regional work sites
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
• Four (4) years of Office Administration and Associates or College course work in Finance or business OR Six (6) years working experience in an office setting
• One (1) years supervisor experience and
• One (1) year of Healthcare field experience
• Knowledgeable and proficient in MS Office programs
• Experienced entering data into computer systems
• Must possess a valid state specific Driver’s license
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
• Knowledgeable and able to use MS Office programs, specifically skilled in producing reports with Excel
• Experienced entering data into computer systems
In this supervisory role, the Office Manager supervises various support positions and plans and organizes a variety of administrative and financial operations functions for a larger program or complex administrative functions to support business operations.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, twist, bend, squat, kneel and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, and do simple grasping occasionally. The position requires manual deviation, repetition, and dexterity and to occasionally drive. Visual requirements include computers and books exposure and close eye work (small figures)
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability