Tempur Sealy is committed to improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. As a leading designer, manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of bedding products worldwide, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Utilizing over a century of knowledge and industry-leading innovation, we deliver award-winning products that provide breakthrough sleep solutions to consumers in over 100 countries. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy® and Stearns & Foster®. We hire people who have a passion for helping others find their best night’s sleep. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Tempur Sealy!
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Medical, Dental & other wellness programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
Pay Range: $49,000 – $69,000
What You’ll Do (Essential Duties and Responsibilities):
- Perform a variety of general accounting activities within one or more of the following accounting discipline areas: AR & AP, Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting, Global Financial Reporting, Internal Auditing, Inventory Control, and Payroll.
- Examples of general accounting activities include: account reconciliations, month-end closing procedures, assisting with the company’s internal audit plan, cost allocation, assist in the development and enhancement of all inventory systems, and other general accounting tasks assigned by management.
- Ensure that all accounting work and deliverables follow GAAP.
- Assist in ensuring that all necessary financial reports and disclosures are compliant with Sarbanes Oxley and SEC requirements.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external parties to aid in accounting processes and other company objectives.
- Identify ways to develop and implement best practices to improve existing processes and accuracy.
- Provide support on ad-hoc requests and special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need (Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (strongly preferred) or equivalent related experience.
- Related experience or training is strongly preferred.
- Strong Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- CPA license or a desire to obtain a CPA license is preferred.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.