Texas Instruments Incorporated (Nasdaq: TXN) is a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips for markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today, as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
As a person fresh out of college, making an immediate impact in the real world is probably at the top of your priority list. For graduates with accounting, finance, industrial engineering, operations and supply chain degrees, we’ve designed a rotation program just for you! This is a unique opportunity to grow valuable skills in a collaborative environment that will put you in direct contact with business leaders across TI. And, you’ll receive customized coaching and training along the way from industry-leading professionals. This program will position you for a long and successful career with TI where you’ll be inspired to innovate, collaborate and make a true impact.
In this rotation program, you will have the opportunity to experience a variety of roles that span the full breadth of TI’s business operations. In your assignments you will partner with TI engineering, manufacturing and sales to ensure financial strength, accurate reporting, and on-time delivery of products and services to our customers. Gain broad exposure to TI’s total supply chain.
You’ll rotate through three, diverse and challenging positions during a 3-year period. Rotation assignments are primarily driven by TI business needs in consideration with your educational background and interests. At the end of the rotation program, you will have the foundational skills to be successful at TI and be placed in a role that matches your skills and TI business needs. Examples of potential rotation assignments include:
- accountant — supporting internal controls with execution of income statement and balance sheet close activities, inter-company costing, audits, inventory valuation and more.
- financial analyst — diving into profit and loss projections, connecting financial results to operational performance and influence investment decisions.
- logistics specialist — improving inbound/outbound transportation flows, along with optimizing the network of finished goods between factories and TI product distribution centers, and managing delivery of TI products directly to customers.
- operations analyst — optimizing efficiencies in business planning, supply chain, strategic factory processes, inventory management and customer support.
- pricing specialist – executing pricing and developing quoting strategies for assigned areas of responsibility which enable sales and TI businesses to achieve revenue and share growth while maximizing TI profit.
- procurement specialist — developing and implementing global sourcing strategies, leading bids and negotiating with global suppliers, implementing and sustaining cost reduction initiatives.
- systems & data analyst — driving efficiencies across TI’s supply chain through leveraging tools, enabling better processes and monitoring process compliance, performing data analytics.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Minimum BS/BBA degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics/Management Information Systems or related business field
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to team and collaborate effectively with people in different functions, countries and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
- Ability to prioritize work and manage a number of projects and assignments at one time
- Capability to persevere and navigate through ambiguity
- Aptitude to be methodical and detailed
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.