Chemours is seeking a HR Operations Excellence Summer Intern to join our HR team! This position will report directly to the Senior Director HR Operations.
Location: Wilmington, DE or Remote
Hours: Regular full-time schedule of 40 hours per week
Preferred First Term: 3-month assignment between May – August 2022
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create process maps and standard operating procedures (SOP) for current HR operations and/or compensation/benefits processes
- Audit HR internal website for accuracy and coordinate with other functional team members to update
- Support the global Human Resources team in a variety of HR Operations projects including:
- Data cleanup
- Validate and organize/consolidate shared collaboration spaces (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
- Audit, update as needed and organize Workday Quick Reference Guides (QRG) and related training materials
- Other projects as needed
The following is required for this role:
- Enrollment at an accredited college or university as a Sophomore or above at time of assignment
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Human Resources, HRIS, or a related field
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented; must be technically savvy and comfortable learning new systems. Experience with Workday preferred or other HRIS systems preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Studies and/or experience in Human Resources or related field
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Site Holidays and Paid Day of Service
- Temporary Housing Assistance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY.
We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves—at Chemours and in life.
The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational
corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations. Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours. They are—Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship, Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
We were honored to be named a “Great Place to Work-Certified Company” for 2018 and 2019—our second consecutive year. We were also proud to receive a Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor’s HIRE VETS program in 2019.
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer
Chemours is an E-Verify employer
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Candidates who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa [OPT], TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) are ineligible
At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say “We Are Living Chemistry”.