The Mista Pat Project is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to inspiring young children to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM). We are creating an educational YouTube show for school aged children that highlights the latest in innovation and the amazing people and companies behind it.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing intern to help develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Coordinator
- This is an unpaid internship.
- The Internship is 10 weeks long
- 15 works hours a week
- Academic credit if desired
- Please submit a cover letter stating how you would be a great asset to the team.
- A resume is not required at this time.
- This internship position will be REMOTE due to Covid-19 limitations.
- Please visit our website at mistapat.org for more information about our organization
- Experience in digital marketing NOT required but helpful
- An analytical person that is passionate about numbers and has a competitive spirit.
- A self starter who is willing to learn and can pick up things quickly.
- You should have a grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Setup and optimize Google Adwords campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests