WDAS Marketing is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing and communication plans to activate support cross-company for upcoming animated releases. We also design and implement marketing initiates and outreach in support of the WDAS brand within the animation industry.
D23 in Anaheim, CA (8/23-25). During their time with us, we will ask our intern to become heavily involved in the planning and execution of various activities for the event. The intern must be available to travel to Anaheim during the week of 8/23-8/25 for this purpose.
The intern will also help with special projects related to the marketing and PR for our current and future releases.
- Special projects tied to WDAS’s participation at D23.
- Coordinate and execute Marketing and PR plans for the upcoming DVD release, WDAS Shorts Compilation.
- Work on Marketing and PR initiatives for all films including the 2019 tent-pole theatrical releases. Responsibilities include updating department documents, developing talent confirmation letters and organizing shared server folders.
- Attend weekly team meetings, Integrated Planning meetings, company partner meetings and other meetings that are relevant to the work the intern will be doing.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Google Drive, Word, Excel, and Keynote
- Ability to multi-task and work proactively in a fast-paced work environment
- Great attitude and team player
- Strong interest in Marketing in the Entertainment/Movie Industry
- Communicates ideas effectively
- Previous internship and/or work Experience in related industry
- Passion for Marketing and Disney
- Eager to learn and takes direction well
- Undergraduate student majoring in Marketing, Animation, Communications or related
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application