TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position, your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all Campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the Team:
Our Global & North American Marketing teams are looking for talented interns to work across a variety of functions supporting TikTok’s marketing efforts. We work with brands of all sizes, empowering them to connect with their audiences by helping them create TikToks, not ads. We are a dynamic and high-growth team that powers the creative ideation, brand & events strategy, and design & production of TikTok for business, helping bring brands to life on our platform. As an intern, you will work directly with internal/sales teams, brands, and creators to help redefine how businesses tell stories and reach audiences. This is your opportunity to join us and gain exposure & experience across a wide array of responsibilities – from creative & brand strategy, to industry relations, to design and comms.
• Execute the development of platform narratives to educate clients and message the value of TikTok For Business through collaboration with cross-functional and regional stakeholders
• Transform and execute creative ideas into effective, breakthrough communication around our platform to position TikTok as game-changing, memorable, and ownable in the industry
• Advocate and support the rollout of sales collateral to regional teams, creating narratives and marketing content, training sales and regional marketing stakeholders, and customizing deliverables as necessary to ensure global/regional alignment
• Demonstrate thought leadership, keeping ahead of trends and providing proactive insights, inspiration, and recommendations
• Understand and monitor competitive landscape and broad market trends in the advertising landscape, as well as emerging cultural and consumer trends, to evolve how we articulate the TikTok offering to help brands understand how TikTok For Business delivers for their business
• Develop and maintain a unique, consistent tone of voice for the TikTok brand, clients, and agencies
• Help set priorities and multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with business stakeholders, and facilitate brainstorms to tow the line between creative expression and brand objectives
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Media Studies, Communication, Design or a related field
• Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
• Strong story-teller, with the ability to conceive creative ideas with brand objectives and target consumers in mind
• Excellent communicator with a positive, self-starter attitude
• Enjoys coming up with solutions to increase efficiency in their day to day work
• Motivated to make a big impact on the marketing organization and the wider business
• Strong academic achievement and past corporate experience is a plus
• Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of and passion for digital marketing and TikTok
• Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information with honesty and integrity
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.