TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May or June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all Campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the Team:
The Organizational Development (OD) Team is responsible for identifying the root cause of organizational issues and delivering custom solutions to our internal clients. As a Center of Expertise (CoE), this group supports all teams across the company with organizational structure, workforce planning, organization diagnostics, job family architecture projects and other works that enhance better resource allocation and organization health.
– Support the design and implementation of effective tools and resources to enhance OD knowledge and capabilities across the business.
– Develop foundational resources and org benchmarking best practices to initiate org research capabilities for our regional team.
– Support development, delivery, and analysis of employee engagement pulse surveys and collaborate with business leadership to execute regional action plans, as needed.
– Provide regional OD support on ad hoc projects and process improvement (workforce planning, org design, data analytics, etc.) as needed.
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or a related field .
– Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship.
– Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022.
– Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and great communicator with a passion for building sustainable human capital programs for high-growth organizations.
– Highly familiar with project management principles. Comfortable with developing and executing a project plan.
– Demonstrated understanding of Design Thinking Principles, Change Management, and/or Organizational Design.
– Proven ability to develop sound research methodologies and collect, synthesize, analyze, and interpret data.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.