TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position, your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Austin, New York, Los Angeles, Mountain View, Seattle. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2022.
Application deadline: February 15th, 2022
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the team:
We are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition intern to join the TikTok Talent Acquisition team. This internship will provide exercised exposure to interview coordination, sourcing strategies, diverse recruiting programs design and candidate management/engagement, with opportunities available for technical and non-technical recruiting.
– Partner with Talent Acquisition Partners to build & execute robust recruiting strategies that meet the needs of both client and candidate
– Design creative sourcing strategy and build strong pipelines for specific roles
– Conduct industry research or understand the best practices from other regions to provide market insights to hiring team
– Support various recruiting projects and programs, such as campus and internship projects and D&I initiatives
-Support candidate care efforts by implementing streamlined interview coordination efforts and offering excellent customer service
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or a related field.
– Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship.
– Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022.
– A self-starter who is result-oriented, resourceful, innovative, intellectually curious and who takes initiative and risks.
– Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to changes and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.