As a Client Service Associate you will provide operational, administrative, and analytical support to private wealth advisors and their clients in the UBS Los Angeles Private Wealth Management office. The advisors provide comprehensive wealth management services for high and ultra-high net worth individuals, families, corporations, and non-profit organizations and advise on over $3.5 billion in assets.
As a Client Service Associate you will be expected to work closely with clients, team members, office management, and firm personnel to perform duties which include, but are not limited to –
· Preparation of reports and other materials for client and prospect meetings
· Helping clients with day-to-day operational needs
· Educating clients on account services and capabilities
· Investment analysis including asset allocation studies, fund and manager research and due diligence
· Organizing logistics for team marketing events and maintaining team marketing materials
· Keeping management systems up to date with client information
· Performing business analytics to support Financial Advisors grow their business
· Analyzing and interpreting portfolio performance reviews to make recommendations for potential changes
UBS Financial Services is one of the largest global wealth managers. UBS Private Wealth Management is a specialized division within UBS that focuses on providing solutions for high and ultra-high net worth clients.
· An excellent communicator with exceptional customer service skills and ability to follow-up
· A dynamic and flexible team player
· Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written skills
· Ability to multi-task, take direction from team members, and work with a positive attitude
· Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
You will be expected to be Registered or become Registered (passing Series 7, 66 General Securities Exams) within the first 6 months of employment.
Targeting a start date of December 2021
Please submit both a resume and cover letter.