For more information and to apply, visit the UCLA Health Careers website. Please enter req14002 in the search field to locate the posting. Applications must be submitted through the UCLA Health Careers site to be considered for the position. Do not apply through Handshake.
Deliver critical research support within a world-class health organization. Help advance next-generation medical breakthroughs. Take your professional expertise to the next level. You can do all this and more at UCLA Health.
As a key contributor to the UCLA Vatche and Tamar Manoukian Division of Digestive Diseases, you will provide vital support for advanced gastrointestinal disease research. This will involve collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources, including electronic health record data, questionnaire data, and anthropometric data. You will help collect, clean, and prepare data for analysis, identify missing data and resolve problems/issues. You will then present results to the Principal Investigator and team researchers, and help prepare data for presentations, abstracts, posters, and manuscripts.
We’re seeking an independent, detail-oriented professional with:
• Bachelor’s degree in health services, public health, public policy, biostatistics epidemiology or related field
• Three or more years of directly-related experience
• In-depth knowledge of study design
• Ability to conceptualize tables/graphs and create them from raw data
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows/Office in a networked environment
• Expertise with Excel, SAS or STATA
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent analytical, prioritizing skills, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. Through the David Geffen School of Medicine, we are also engaged in leading-edge research in order to expand our knowledge of human health and how to improve it. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, you can at UCLA Health.