The Account Associate will work closely with the Inside Sales Account Executive (End User Group) team by making initial contact with LEAF Commercial Capital clients. Initial contact is defined as making the introduction of LEAF Commercial Capital products and generating verbal commitments from clients to request further information from Inside Sales Account Executives. The Account Associates will also provide sales support to the group and will play an integral part in helping to achieve overall sales goals. This position needs to be able to travel into office regularly in Orange, CA.
- Identify opportunities for Inside Sales Account Executive team (End User Group)
- Achieve minimum activity goals, such as phone calls, vendor presentations, and commitments.
- Develop and maximize potential Sales volume for LEAF Commercial Capital’s End User Group.
- Act as the primary liaison between potential clients and the End User Group.
- Help to maintain accurate database in SalesForce.com CRM
- Provide timely and accurate reporting as requested by team members
- Support a team atmosphere by covering phones, distributing information and documentation to others.
- Maintain an organized workstation including proper filing of documents.
- Uphold the integrity and values of LEAF Commercial Capital.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.