One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
Great opportunity to work hands-on as a Master Data Analyst assisting cross-functional teams while learning Product data and its various cross overs with different departments like engineering, supply chain, quality, security, and compliance. The Master Data Analyst will support governance through analysis and cleanup activities for Oracle Item Master as it relates to operations. This position works in close partnership with the Business System Analyst teams on continuous improvement projects and data quality initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field
- Coursework and/or internships in business analytics/supply chain
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with advanced Excel skills like Formulas, conditional formatting, Pivot tables
- Strong oral, communication and analytical skills along with experience working with large datasets, data processing and querying methods in relational databases
- Ability to work independently given abstract tasks
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities based on workload and direction from management
- Attention to detail, ensuring that all data is up to date and accurate and that the information is reliable for all users.
- Ability to translate business requirements from stakeholders to a technical team
- Participation in continuous improvement actions through data analysis and creation of metrics
- Work experience in an analytical role using Excel skills
- Working knowledge of the underlying database table structures using SQL/PL SQL
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!