One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As a Viasat Procurement Specialist, you will work closely with external suppliers and internal cross-functional partners in Supply Chain, Program Management, Engineering, Legal, Finance and more to ensure achievement of pivotal initiatives on critical Government and Commercial program(s).
- Manage full procurement life cycle of assigned programs (quoting, buying, monitoring).
- Sourcing/Procurement focal point for assigned programs
- Compliance with FAR/DFAR Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business or related field
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office suite of business software is required: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills including the ability to present to Sr. Managers
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!