One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
This is your opportunity to work hands-on as a Supply Chain Intern assisting supply planning personnel while learning the supply planning profession. This position may include the opportunity to lead projects and see them being put into production. There is great exposure to content professionals along the way, who are easily accessible and offer valuable insight. At the end of your internship you will get to show off your accomplishment with a presentation to our executive leaders. Viasat provides a fun and thriving working environment where you can learn from our immensely talented and hard-working employees.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business or related field
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office suite of business sopftware is required: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must have excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Previous internship experience
- Project, work, or internship experience related to data analytics and process improvement
- Experience using Tableau, Oracle, SAP, or other ERP systems
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!