Account Managers are responsible for the execution of all related tasks required for the creation of clients’ physical and file based assets, for delivery across multiple, broadcast, VOD, and internet platforms worldwide, from initiation of order, through to invoice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of service for our customers.
- Represent and uphold all department policies and procedures.
- Provide information when requested and resolve all client requests and complaints quickly, accurately, and in line with any client specific SLAs, while keeping sensitive information confidential as necessary.
- Review and understand clients’ needs and requirements in order to facilitate the accurate and timely completion of their work.
- Ensure media orders are created, in the order management system, accurately and clients instructions are translated into concise operational instructions.
- Maintain a media order error rate of less than 2%.
- Ensure all work is scheduled where applicable and in line with company procedures.
- Ensure work orders are invoiced accurately, in a timely manner and in line with clients’ SLAs.
- Communicate to the Account Executive, any potential problems that could have a negative impact on the customer or is not in line with the Client Services department policies and procedures, including, all errors, personnel misconducts and potential late deliveries.
- Collaborate with Sales where applicable to build and grow client relationships. Communicate potential opportunities for growth to Sales and Senior Management.
- Create bids and fulfills pricing requests where applicable, by way of Media Pulse bid creations.
- Keep Sales and Senior Management informed of all significant projects.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of post-production or media distribution experience
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of audio/video, physical and file formats and electronic delivery platforms
- Experience with organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Strong ability to work unsupervised and at a fast pace
- Excellent customer service skills
- College degree preferred
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role, as the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones.