Our management team is looking to fill this position ASAP in Irvine, California. Local applicants ONLY!
As our Junior Marketing Associate, you will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate promotional campaigns with customer sales promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful field campaign operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Generating new leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
We are Looking For: Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify: Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written. Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision. Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment and has a LEADER & GO GETTERmentality
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales, customer service or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy