Vital Acquisitions is seeking a Marketing Associate for our premier firm providing marketing, consulting services, and sales to large corporations on local and national levels. This position is is also open for recent college graduates looking for their first opportunity in the real world. This position would be responsible to help identify and develop new streams of revenue for our client’s campaigns through unique promotional and sales strategies and innovative marketing solutions. The Marketing Associate would execute these campaigns and convey the developments to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment. This role would also be responsible for having a hand in the growth of not only our clients, but our industry as well.
This is a career opportunity that pays weekly with an uncapped commission structure. We are looking for both an entry-level marketing associate as well as experienced sales account managers that are motivated by account growth and management opportunities.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etcetera
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support to the consumer and establish proper channels of information and communication
- Work with management on projects dealing with consumer relations, business communications, success stories
We are eager to hear from you if you fit the following description:
- No experience is necessary, but professionalism and integrity are a must!
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Are sports-minded and have a do “what it takes” mentality
- A positive and winning attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire an opportunity for management
- The desire to start a new opportunity in the marketing and sales department
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Be a career-oriented individual sear