West Los Angeles law firm seeks a full-time Billing Clerk to perform various legal billing functions. Training will be provided.
The candidate must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality of firm matters to carry out all duties independently in a timely manner. Candidates must be professional, attentive, detail-oriented, accurate; and possess strong logical, analytical, and basic math skills.
Data entry skills, Microsoft Excel proficiency, and/or experience working in an office environment are preferred.
• Works with attorneys, secretaries, and support staff to implement billing workflow;
• Fulfills staff requests for information/reports using case management and time tracking software;
• Maintains various billing databases and documents to ensure accuracy of information;
• Understands and administers client billing guidelines and protocols;
• Monitors clients and matters to ensure information is consistent with applicable guidelines and respective databases;
• Processes client billing, including contact with electronic vendors and staff to resolve issues;
• Performs other billing duties as needed.