CNN Creative Marketing is looking for a Production Marketing Assistant to join our industry leading and award-winning in-house team of Creative Directors, Writer/Producers, and Designers.
The Production Marketing Assistant should love news and using their production skills to contribute to the success of our projects.
- Support a variety of projects promoting the CNN brands including key global news programming
- Assist producers with in the production process including but not limited to edit sessions + research
- Conduct video research to support projects including selecting the best footage and soundbites for each project
- Lead on project management tracking tool (Airtable) for team
- Support our awards submission process
- Coordinate the delivery of assets working with departments like Marketing Operations, the Media Team, PR, Social, etc.
- Participate in brainstorming campaign ideas, strategic outreaches and conducting competitive research on various elements of a marketing campaign (on-air, key art, digital, social, etc.)
- Create reports including post-campaign recap decks and supporting materials
- Archive project assets and materials within our extensive database
- Track project schedules, timelines & deliverables
- 1+ years of experience in a production environment
- Basic understanding of Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Basic experience/understanding of cloud collaboration software
The Nice to Haves
- Good project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be a self-starter and strong teammate who can work independently, and collaboratively
- Loves details, meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
- Thrives when news breaks and plans change
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.