WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
We have multiple Publicity internship opportunities available! By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area.
Internships in this area may focus on Publicity, Media Relations, or Corporate Communications, across film, television, and streaming platforms. The following teams are currently seeking interns:
- HBO / HBO Max Publicity
- TBS, TNT and truTV Publicity
- WB Television Scripted Publicity
- WB Television Studio Publicity
- WB Pictures Publicity
- WB Publicity & Social Media
- Global Publicity
Note: These teams will require an intern who can accommodate a hybrid working environment (i.e. mostly virtual, with some on-site work). Keep in mind that these teams are located in the New York, Culver City, Burbank, or Los Angeles areas , and relocation is not provided.
- Pursuit of a college degree in Communications or a related major.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong writing, research, and organization skills.
- Passion for the entertainment industry; current knowledge of PR industry trends, practices, and tools.
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th – April 15th; must be available for full program duration
- Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
- Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.