We hope you’re interested in building a home with us. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About the Team
In the Merchandise Coordinator role, you will work closely with a very passionate and collaborative group of team members. The Merchandise Coordinator will provide support and coordination for the Associate Buyer and Buyer in specified merchandise categories for all channels of sales. We strive for operational excellence while developing best-in-class merchandising strategies each season.
Overview of the role
You will be responsible for order and track photo samples and coordinate movement of merchandise throughout photo process. You will also input, proof and analyze data for all areas of merchandising management. As the Merchandise Coordinator you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced retail environment while working with a highly collaborative team.
· Print and distribute weekly sales reports
· Prepare analysis as directed
· Work in PLM system to set up and maintenance of all SKU’s
· Enter and maintain all price changes for all categories related to promotions and markdowns on a weekly basis
· General administrative duties as assigned
· Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
· Transport materials and equipment and lift, move, and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
· BA/BS required
· Previous experience in Merchandising
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast pace, often-changing environment
· Advanced Excel skills; VLOOKUPS, pivot tables and Adobe knowledge
· Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
We believe in People First
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. Our DEI initiatives prompt associate participation and engagement, aligning with our core vision to reflect the communities where we do business and put people first.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
· A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
· A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
· Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
· Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
· Tax-free commuter benefits
· A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
· In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
· Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
· Resources for self-development
· Advisor (Mentor) program
· Career development workshops and learning programs
· Speaker series
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.