Wizsolution is located in Princeton NJ, which is a leader in pharmaceutical recruitment and staffing. Our goal is to provide effective solutions for fulfilling your career potential. As the one of the largest staffing company in New Jersey, our employees have developed in-depth expertise in clinical statistic. The mission of our company is to connect high talent and motivated candidates to technical positions from our partner companies.
For more information, please visit our website: www.wizsolu.com
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support within HR divisions. The individual in this position is primarily responsible for performing administrative tasks and duties in support of the company’s HR team as well as contributing to the long-term functions and growth of the HR team. The individual in this position will also support the HR manager(s) and director(s) in providing comprehensive HR service to company partners, supervisors and employees.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with outstanding organizational skills, detail oriented, accurate analytical, with high energy, and the ability and desire to work independently with minimal direction and take ownership and pride in your work. The position requires bilingual skills (Mandarin and English), and cultural aware.
- Answering telephones, professional people/telephone skills essential required
- Enhance, conduct, and assist with the administration of the company’s internal training programs to align with long term HR goals and objectives
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Assist with employees’ understanding of HR-related policies, processes, and benefit programs, by educating and counseling employees
- Administer and assist senior HR management in all areas, including payroll, sourcing, recruitment, interviewing, on-boarding, off-boarding, benefits administration, training, reporting, policies
- Maintaining ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Partners with the Managers to build deep, trusted client relationships, must be well-organized person and interpersonal who enjoys multi-tasking and working with both pharmaceutical and people.
- Assist with managers to schedule meetings and create business plans as needed.
- Providing Human Resources advice, support, consultation and guidance, including application of HR policies and processes, to assigned business unit and employees
- Ensuring proper maintenance of confidential employee information
- Participating in the selection process for recruitment of key positions
- Administrative support to the HR Manager and President
- Under limited supervision, performs a variety of assignments involving the recruitment, selection, and placement of nonexempt craft, clerical, technical, and designated exempt positions. Coordinates internal placements and employee relocations.
- Partners with managers to ensure high quality, consistent hiring process and quality interactions with candidates. Support managers through decision to hire, including reviewing compensation and overall job offers.
- Communicates effectively with HR professional to support extraordinary hiring with every position. Articulates candidate strengths and risks in a timely manner to ensure an efficient process leading to a quality hire
- Coordinates job offers and facilitate communication with candidates, clients and vendors. Uses negotiation skills and tactics to ensure fair offering for the position.
- Seeks opportunities to develop relationships with candidates throughout the hiring process, to create a pipeline of qualified talent to join the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- 0-2 years experience in Office administration or Human Resources function.
- Experience in a role requiring relationship building skills and portfolio management with various customers.
- Computer skills including MS, Word processing, and email.
- Experience requiring communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- This is multi-tasking position that requires great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be trustworthy & able to work independently