All applicants must be local to the Los Angeles Area
Our paid Sales Apprentice program is a great way to start your career in the $7.89 billion dollar Human Capital Management industry set to grow 5 – 7% by 2022 and 9.3 overall by 2027 in the untapped greater Los Angeles area. This maybe your opportunity to be a part of this rapidly growing industry and maximize your annual earnings as the industry grows.
We will train you on proven, effective sales methodologies, industry-leading technology solutions, our CRM, and more.
We are an organization passionate about selling our customers industry-leading software solutions to help them be more efficient, profitable to achieve long term successful.
If you are a competitive, driven individual with a desire to have a career in sales, we would like to speak with you. HigherUp is looking for recent grads that have an interest in developing their sales skills and establishing a successful career in a fast-paced, consultative, business to business sales environment. More specifically, we are looking for sales apprentices to educate and set first meetings with new clients for our scalable iSolved HCM technology in the untapped Greater Los Angeles, market.
This is a paid, full-time apprenticeship opportunity with the ability to transition quickly into advance level roles.
As a Sales Apprentice, You Will
· Sell industry-leading solutions to assigned clients within your book of business
· Be responsible for exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
· Aggressively dial and manage your time daily while learning
· Expand business by driving product adoption and long-term customer satisfaction
· A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
· An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
· A desire to have a successful career in technology sales and to continuously learn new tools
· A positive, enthusiastic, autonomous self-starter with a keen attention to detail
· Basic familiarity with IT industry/Software is a plus
· Degrees are not required; sales skills are not always taught in a classroom. Life experiences that have developed the grit and resilience necessary to be successful in a sales career make you qualified
Our Program Offers You The Opportunity To
· Earn Exceptional Compensation Based Off of Your Own Effort and Merits – your earning potential is uncapped and is driven by your hard work, resilience, and success as a salesperson
· Explore Career Opportunities – you can learn new skills and be promoted along an exciting career path
· Business Development