Fall IT Internship
The world of technology is always changing. But what if you could use technology to make a change that has eternal impact?
As a supported* IT intern, you will use your skills to provide critical support to Bible translation projects worldwide!
Today, over 2000 people groups still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe believes the Word of God can transform lives when people encounter it in their own language or form.
Whether you’re looking to earn college credit, explore missions for your future, or just make a difference in the world right now, we’d love to talk with you!
Just as God has gifted you with a unique set of passions and skills, we have a unique internship for you! Each of our internships is crafted to best fit your interests while meeting essential needs around the world. No two are alike!
“I wanted to do something I really cared about in a field where I would learn a lot, in an environment I’ve never experienced before. I wanted both professional and spiritual growth happening side by side. And that has been here! I love the relationships and connections I’ve made with other people.” —Elizabeth, 2019 photography intern
Where might you work?
We have internship openings primarily in US and Southeast Asia, with possibilities in other locations, including remote.
What might you do?
Your IT internship could include networking with IT professionals, analyzing data and configuring databases, or working with electronics and customer service. You might get to experience what business intelligence looks like for Wycliffe, or participate in software development for overseas Bible translation teams.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have an active walk with God.
- You are flexible and work well with people.
It’s a bonus if…
- You are a junior or senior in college
- You have experience in Workday or Salesforce
- You have previous multicultural experience.
All you need to know:
- Dates: Internships can start at almost any time of the year, though Stateside summer internships usually run from early June to mid-August. Exact dates and hours are customizable to each intern.
- Duration: Between 3 months to 1 year
- Cost: Dependent on location and length of internship
- Application Deadline: 3 months before intended start date
For more information visit https://www.wycliffe.org/internship
Note that some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become an intern, you will receive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.