INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Hardware Repair Technician
Technology is one of the greatest tools — or the greatest headaches — that impact our lives today. Use your skills to relieve headaches and impact eternity!
As a Hardware Repair Technician, you will provide critical support to the hundreds of language projects in Papua New Guinea, enabling Bible translation to move forward!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Ukarumpa, Papua New Guinea
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might test and repair computer equipment, maintain records and reports, and install new components. Later you could maintain parts inventories. Another day you may offer technical advice and train others.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You’ve earned a CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent.
- You receive joy from serving people.
- You are patient, analytical, and enjoy problem solving including hardware, software, and OS problems.
- You can train others in computer maintenance.
- You’re the go-to person for network, internet, and email systems.
- You’re familiar with hook up and maintenance of alternative power sources.
- Troubleshooting hardware components for both desktop and laptop computers is right up your alley.
- You have a working knowledge of DOS, Windows 3X, 9X, NT and 2000, Level 1 WinWord, and MS Office.
For more information visit http://pacificbible.blogspot.com/2015/03/png-communications-and-technical.html
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ref ID: 32508a Wendy