Systems and Network Administrator
The power of technology is undeniable. But when was the last time you harnessed that power to impact eternity?
As a Systems and Network Administrator, you would be responsible for the management, maintenance, and smooth operation of internal and external IT systems and infrastructure.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Every day is different! One day you might install operating system software, patches and upgrades. Later you could troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues, fine-tune server performance, and perform system backups and recovery. Another day you might ensure stability through automation and change control, create and implement policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, and maintain accounts, permissions and more.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are a thorough, detail-oriented self-starter who loves to solve problems.
- You work well both independently and on a team.
- You not only have a broad knowledge of computer science but also at least 4 years of experience working with Windows servers and Microsoft networks.
- You enjoy designing, developing, and deploying network servers, hardware, software, and telecommunications services.
- and maintaining complex automated processes.
- You’re comfortable with designing, monitoring and configuring networks.
- You have firewall experience.
- You are multidisciplinary and even have Linux experience.
- You enjoy managing infrastructure through computer codes.
- You value trust and confidentiality, and are careful to maintain it with your customers, staff, and colleagues.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have SQL system administration experience.
- You’ve earned MCP and/or MCSE Certification.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.